Heena Modi - Vegan Coach
Do you want to shift to a vegan diet or lifestyle, but can't quite manage it? Perhaps you need some help to stay vegan? I would love to help.
My name is Heena and I live in London, UK.
I went vegan in early 2008 and within a fairly short space of time, I began following a plant-based lifestyle.
It was great!
I feel calmer, more aligned with my thoughts, lighter and daily living is easier.
I would love to help you achieve the same!
There are a lot of myths floating around about how hard it is to be vegan. For that reason, I've put some photos together to quickly show you that they are definitely myths! Simply scroll down or click on the links below.
- "Vegans make boring food because their choice of ingredients is so limited"
- "Vegans can't be sporty and if they are into sports, they don't perform well"
- "Vegans can't eat out because most restaurants don't have vegan options and they can't veganise dishes that are already on the menu"
- "Vegans can't eat dessert because they all contain dairy, eggs or honey"
- "Vegans can't do anything adventurous! They lead boring lives"
Myth busting: "Vegans don't do anything adventurous! They lead boring lives."
How and why you can use PlantShift.com
Plant Shift is here to support those who are thinking about making the shift, as well as, those who have taken the step already.
Some of the resources on Plant Shift include: -
- information to make the shift smoother and easier
- articles to help you make informed decisions
- myth busters to give you clarity
- ideas to help you and those who are close to you
- facts for you to ponder on
For those who are new to Plant Shift, I've created a guide that will help you navigate your way around the site. I hope it helps.
Amongst other things, you'll find articles with helpful definitions, descriptions about the different degrees to which one can be vegan, recipes, how to make vegan shopping easy and more.
How I can help you on a one-to-one basis
I offer one-on-one support to make plant-based living easy, through vegan coaching.
- I will coach you at any time of the year
- The personal touch vs. sharing a pre-written document/guide
- Flexibility of how we engage, for example, through Google hangouts, Skype, email, meeting in person, make a shopping trip to a supermarket together and more
- You will receive unlimited email support in between coaching sessions
- It will start with where you are and you will determine the pace that suits you