Recipe: Cauliflower Salad within 10 minutes
This recipe is for a versatile salad.
It may be eaten at room temperature, or refrigerated and served cold.
It's also, not the typical salad, which always sparks interest and livens things up. :)
This recipe serves 4.
Ingredients for cauliflower salad
- ½ a head of cauliflower - raw
- 2 diced tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon of Canola oil (also known as Rapeseed oil) or vegetable oil
- 1 bunch of chopped parsley
- 1 lemon - juiced
- 1 teaspoon of dry dill weed
- 15.5 oz can of chick peas
How to make cauliflower salad
- Dice 2 large tomatoes
- Finely chop 1 bunch fresh parsley
- Mix the ingredients together in a medium sized bowl
- Add pieces of raw cauliflower, which have been cut into small pieces
- Wash and drain the chick peas
- Add them chick peas to the bowl
- In a small mixing bowl combine the oil with the lemon juice
- Season with the dill weed
Recipe and photo courtesy of Ruth Gougian.