Recipe: Filling Hemp “Oatmeal” within 5 minutes
Ingredients for vegan hemp oatmeal
- ½ a cup of oats
- 2 tablespoons of hemp seeds*
- 1 tablespoon of raisins
- 1/4 of a tablespoon of ground cinnamon
- ½ a cup of unsweetened vanilla almond milk
How to make vegan hemp oatmeal
- Add all dry ingredients into your favourite breakfast bowl
- Add plant-based milk of your choice
- Enjoy a nice, filling, sweet without being a sweetened bowl of oats!
Notes *You may add more seeds if you'd like just be aware how much you add as hemp seeds are high in calories and fat--good fat, but even so, it is not beneficial to have too much of anything.
Recipe and photo courtesy of Braelynne Morrow.