Recipe: Hot chocolate with something extra, which will make all the difference!
I am not sure what made me do this but I got a bit creative the other day and the result was a delicious hot chocolate which was bursting with flavour and texture. This recipe serves 1.
Ingredients for vegan hot chocolate
- 1 cup of Oatly
- 4 teaspoons of Swiss Twinings Hot Chocolate
- 1 piece of vegan chocolate
How to make vegan hot chocolate
- Put the Oatly in a pan and heat it up
- Add 4 teaspoons of hot
- Give it a stir
- When it's almost ready to drink add the piece of chocolate to the pan and mix a little - the one I used is shown below
- Pour after about 30 seconds
The result will be yummy.
Don't forget to scoop up any remaining chocolate at the bottom of the cup.