This is my second attempt at making a chocolate chip cupcake. I was disheartened after my first try because although they looked amazing they tasted really doughy and they weren't very moist. I used a different recipe this time and was super chuffed! These cupcakes were delicious, moist, sweet but not too sweet, they didn't take long to make, and all the ingredients were easy to find.Read More
Filtering by Tag: brown sugar
Peanut sauce can be used in many dishes.
It can go well with noodles, vegetable kebabs and more.
Ingredients for vegan peanut sauce
- 1/2 cup of natural peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon of toasted sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons of soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons of brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon brown rice juice/lemon juice/lime juice
How to make vegan peanut sauce
- In a small bowl or blender, mix all ingredients
- Add salt to taste
- Slowly add 1/4 to 1/2 cup of warm water or more until you attain a consistency that suits you