This article has been written by Kaleb Rogers. He's been vegan for a few years, and like many others, he's shied away from being open about it. I love the lighthearted way in which, he's captured the dilemmas he's faced, along with when he felt safe enough to openly, talk about his lifestyle.Read More
Filtering by Tag: tips
Interviewing vegan businesses
I've been interviewing vegan businesses for a while now. It started off by creating articles in which I invited the business to share some of the following information:-
- raise awareness about what they sell,
- discuss what made them create the business,
- share what their goals are
- how customers can buy their products
- express if their product is affected by the use of vegan 'ingredients'
However, more recently, I've ventured into the world of video. I have started recording short interviews with vegan businesses, through which they share what's new and show how they've grown since they began their journey.
Read on to find out about my journey to a vegan lifestyle.Read More