What motivates you to eat differently? Fear, conscience, fitness or something else?
Reasons for eating differently
I have met people at different stages in their life who have chosen to eat differently for various reasons. Here's some examples
- Pregnancy - to maintain good health
- Weight - to gain or lose some
- Allergies - to minimise or nullify it
- Intolerances - to reduce or remove the effects of it
- Illnesses - to reverse, cure or pacify it
- Detox - to feel better
- Vibrancy - to feel less lethargic and more energetic
What does Alicia Silverstone have to say about shifting to a vegan diet?
Within 4 minutes, Alicia Silverstone discusses the pros of eating differently, reasons that fuel a change in diet, the visible benefits of shifting to a vegan diet and more.
"People should flirt with a plant-based diet! The point here is that it's not all or nothing. You can sort of play with the idea and see if you like it a little. Often, the more you flirt, the more you want to flirt. Flirters try on these foods and hopefully become so into them they stick with it."
- Alicia Silverstone