Recipe: Vegan sausages on a bed of salad made within 15 minutes
This is a yummy quick meal that includes a mixture of hot and 'cooler' items.
With this dish, I made it so that there was more salad than sausage.
This recipe serves 2.
- 1/2 a small lettuce
- 2 or 3 large handfuls of Wild Peppery Rocket
- 10 cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 a cucumber
- About 200g of bean sprouts
- 2 vegan sausages
- Wash, drain and chop some lettuce
- Lay the lettuce on a plate
- Add some rocket
- Scatter some cherry tomatoes on top
- Add some sliced cucumber
- Sprinkle some bean sprouts
- Lightly cook the vegan sausages in a pan
- Chop them into suitable pieces and add them to the salad
- Add salt and pepper to taste