The Stable in Kew Gardens: delicious food, lovely surroundings and gorgeous staff!
So I have a list of places that I want to check out. They all involve food whether it be desserts, snacks, three-course meals, vegan taster menus and so on.
The Stable was on this list and I went there for lunch a few days ago. It was awesome!
What I liked about Ths Stable in Kew Gardens
- it's near a busy road but tucked away so customers are sheltered from the noise of the many cars
- there's eating outside
- it's spacious
- the staff are lovely
- vegan options are clearly marked on their menu
- it's near a river
- there are benches alongside the river for us to enjoy the view and calming effect of water
- the food is delicious
- the sourdough base used for the pizza and garlic bread makes the dish light and satisfying, rather than, feeling 'stuffed' with dough
- they have a lunch menu where all the items are reduced to £7
Here are photos of what we enjoyed!
Here are SOME of the places where vegans can eat out without any issues.
Independent & smaller restaurants
222 Veggie Vegan
Ahimsa The Vegan Cafe
Carpentier & Co
The Chocolate Room
Zen Buddha - previously Loving Hut
Cafe Van Gogh
Old School Vegetarian Restaurant
Pollen Street Social
Gourmet yet casual
FED By Water
La Suite West - now called Cafe Forty One
La Polenteria - now called Leggero
Questions that vegans often get asked